Tuesday, June 13, 2006

The Meaning of True Love, Bitchass Style

"Hey baby, I just wanted to call and tell you, but wait, I don't want you to worry or anything, I'm totally OK and it's not a big deal, but I hit my head at work. Please, stay calm, it's just a little bump, there's nothing for you to be alarmed about AT ALL. I'm going to see a doctor now, but really, I want you not to worry."

"You hit your head?"

"Yes, but like I said, please, please, don't get upset. Don't worry. I promise you I'm fine."

"Upset?! Thank god! Maybe you knocked some sense into yourself! I'm going to finish my game of sudoku. I'll talk to you later."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahahahaha, that's great but I'd have to endure frequent swift kicks to the posterior if I pulled that response :-D

Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Bonus points awarded. Well done!

SimoneladybugKnits said...

LOL Great response :-)

Unknown said...

Well, noone likes an over-reaction, do they? And hell: you can't leave a Su Doku unfinished. It's the law.