Saturday, January 27, 2007

There's something almost precious about starting anew

So my things finally arrived in Greece, approximately three months after I arrived, and approximately two months LATER than they were supposed to arrive.

Of course, I want to thank the worthless, good for nothing workers at the Greek docks who decided to partake in their annual Christmas strike.

Thanks guys!!! I loved living with patio furniture and four sweaters for three months, really. Brought back college memories. You guys are great. I hope a rabid dog chews off your nuts so you can't reproduce using your inferior genes.

The good news is, my furniture fits in the apartment. The even better news is I found out that I totally overpaid for shipping. Isn't that great?!

When shipping things abroad, for those of you who may not know, you pay by the square foot. And the shipping companies will generally recommend you have your things packed by them, you know, "because of customs and issues that may arise...."

Of course, when I unpacked my alleged 430 square feet of goods the moving company insisted I had, I realized that approximately 150 of that was empty space. Not packing paper or bubble wrap. Oh no. 150 square feet at over $13.00 a foot. DO THE MATH.

I actually enjoy getting sodomized without lube. I find it rather novel; a unique experience unlike any other. I highly recommend it to those of you with nothing to do on a random Saturday night. Come on, live a little.

Vaseline? No, no thanks. None for me!!! I like to bleed from the ass. Reminds me of the good old law firm days.

3 comments:

Chris said...

Ahhh yes, Quantam Physics has nothing on the weights and measures utilized by shippers and movers.

Have a great weekend!
Chris
My Blog

carrotpenis said...

Come on, don't sugar coat it. Tell us how you really like it.

Cher Ping said...

be glad that you got off cheap at 150 square feet. I'm sure they would have loved to round it up to the nearest hundred.

Someone at their office must have had a bad conscience attack. (or more likely, they wilted when they realized that they had to pay import taxes for importing air from US to the EU)