Monday, February 19, 2007

Ride me Big....Sheldon

I was having a conversation the other day with a male friend of mine about dirty talk. He claimed to be too embarrassed to dirty talk in bed because he thought that would only open him up to ridicule.

I asked what he meant by that, to which he succinctly replied, "Women talk to each other. And laugh at us. And I’m not going to be that guy."

And I found that odd. Of course women talk and laugh at men and the various foibles they go through in the bedroom. Let’s be serious here.

Men talk to each other. Not necessarily to laugh at the girl, but you know, in that macho wacho, "Yeah, I fucked her good" caveman speak they have. Men talk about women in a way that bolsters their virility, creating a story that highlights their prowess.

But I think in reality, women will only ridicule a guy if she’s not really that interested in him, no matter what he does. For example, if he takes her to a fancy restaurant on the first date, she’ll think he’s trying too hard and call him a loser. But if she really likes him, she’ll tell her friends he's awesome.

So if a girl is having sex with a guy she’s not emotionally attached to, (and yes, it’s true, women DO have casual sex) she might laugh at him a little. Ok, fine, she’ll destroy him and make him the butt of all her inside jokes with her friends and he’ll forever be known as The Freaky Dirty Talking Guy, or the Guy That Wore a Diaper, or the Hey Let’s Invite Fido in to Lick Peanut Butter Off My Balls While We Screw Guy.

But on the flip side, if she does like him, he could probably do no wrong in the bedroom. I think it’s more a matter of the feelings two people have for each other rather than the actual actions that go on in the bedroom that determine a woman’s loose lips.

Unless of course the guy wants to talk dirty. I mean, wearing a diaper or having a dog lick your balls during sex is one thing, but dirty talk? That guy clearly has some serious issues.

7 comments:

Chris said...

I love the dirty talk and thank god my wife does too:)

But sometimes we go over the line and after we are in a pile of heaving, sweating, quivering post orgasm bodies, we laugh at something we said along the way. But the peanut butter ball licking has never come up, thankfully!

Chris
My Blog

EcamirG said...

i really miss that dog.

Unknown said...

Hmm. I dunno. I think, however much you like a guy, there are some things that he can request in the bedroom that just NEED to be shared with a Best Mate...

And talking dirty? Jeez - talk about depraved.








(If only that were the most eyebrow-raising thing I'd heard in bed recently...)

Aurelius said...

Why do girls think guys talk like that with their mates?
If any of my mates bought up their sexlife around their friends, they'd quickly get a "Too much info" and told to shut up.

Anonymous said...

I SO hope that all this "dog licking the balls" is an urban legend".

If not, damn.... I'm not so sure about my fellow man

Anonymous said...

who orgasms first you or the Greek?

Anonymous said...

Hey Nancy what's up? It's will. How have you been? How is Greece? Your blog is great, wish I was reading it from the jump. Get back to me. bye babe