Saturday, April 07, 2007

Khristos Anesti!!!

So tomorrow half the world will be celebrating the Christians' attempt to thwart the killing of Jesus by the Jews. As if he really went up to Heaven, body and all. But that's fine, because as I sit here, choking on this flavorless, dry piece of Matzo, I'll let you all believe that hoax.

Tomorrow, as in the Greek tradition, this Jewish New Yorker will be roasting a lamb, making lemon roasted potatoes, preparing village sausages, a veal stew, Greek orzo and a cheese pie for my pookie's family. I have to tell you though, rat poison is hard to find this time of year. But as always, I have prevailed.

So to all of you hoax believers, a Happy Easter to you and your families!!!!!

And remember, the Jews killed Jesus, even if he allegedly rose three little days later.

4 comments:

Courtesy said...

The Jews didn't kill Jesus. When Jews say that they did, even in tongue-in-cheek, ignorant people really take it at face value. =(

Anonymous said...

YOUR AN IGNORANT JEW-BAG WHO TRIES TO FIND LOVE IN A WALLET. TYPICALLY JEW BITCH. I'M SO SICK OF YOU SAYING THE JEWS KILLS JESUS. NO WONDER YOU HAVN'T HAD A MOMENTS PEACE SINSE. HITLER HAD THE RIGHT IDEA. IF YOUR TRAIN OF THOUGHT IS LIKE MOST JEWS THEN THEN PREHEAT THE OVEN, I HAVE A SURPRISE FOR YOU. AND BY THE WAY DON'T BE JEALOUS ABOUT YOUR X GETTING RE-MARRIED( BEACAUSE YOU CLEARLY ARE) MAKES YOU WONDER WHATS WRONG WITH YOU, ESPECIALLY SINCE YOU HAD TO LEAVE THE COUNRTY TO FIND A MAN BECAUSE NOBODY IN THE STATES WOULD FALL FOR YOUR BS GAME. TAKE A SHOWER JEW

Big Kahuna said...

GCS - I have enjoyed your blog and your views for much time. I was a bit bummed when you first went to Greece, as your postings became sporadic. I do still miss your law office interactions - very funny. Sounds like you are finally finding something to replace the office for fodder.

As a "relaxed" Christian myself, I am never disappointed in the narrow minded, knuckle-headed responses of the flock whenever they feel threatened. Ironic how so many 'believers' can pick and choose which verses of the bible they live by and which verses the conveniently ignore.

Keep up the great work and thanks for the Easter greeting - I wish I could respond in kind with a similar Passover message.

Oh well, God bless us ALL - Not just the ones who drink the same kool-aid you do. The color and taste of someone else's kool-aid may vary slightly but the ingredients are all the same.

Anonymous said...

You are a pathetic bitter woman. Why don't you go back to Long Island.