Friday, October 21, 2005

So what are we going to do today, Brain? Same thing we do everyday, Pinky. Plan to take over the world.

At what age is it no longer appropriate to go out with co-workers, get blindingly drunk, fall asleep on the train and miss your stop, wake up and stumble outside, find a cab, slobber your way up the steps to your apartment, strip naked in the doorway, trip over your clothes on the way to the bathroom, puke up things you ate last Tuesday, pass out naked on your bed, and wake up holding your keys and your pocketbook as if you were about to leave for the day.

Thirty you say?

Oh good.

12 comments:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx said...

um, 37?

Photominer said...

There's an age limit? Damn...

Anonymous said...

It is no longer appropriate when you have kids.

carrotpenis said...

Yeah, when you have kids, you should shut and lock the bedroom door before stripping naked and falling into bed.

Anonymous said...

*It is no longer appropriate when you have kids.*
- I got to agree with that one.
- but no kids, no age limit :)

Jonah Lee Walker said...

I hope it isn't 30, because I am already 30, and I still enjoy it.

TLG said...

You're NEVER too old for those kind of college antics!! I justify it by saying I'm in graduate school, and therefore the schoolness outranks the oldness. I also save money on that "can't find my way home" thingy by just drinking myself blind while I'm doing homework.

Woman with a Secret said...

Hmmm.... I'm 31, and still find myself in the same situation. I don't think you're ever too old.

mojotek said...

Whooo... {wipes forhead}. At least I have a few years. But still, I'm of the "until kids" argument on this one.

Unless of course you want to raise the next generation of derelicts.

Jack Burden said...

As long as you're capable of waking up afterwards, you're in the clear.

Laurie said...

I just hit 50 and did the same thing last weekend (without the train).

Anonymous said...

That sounds like last weekend for Peter O'Toole.