Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Are you LOOKING for a fight?

"Can you imagine how hard it is to be a lifeguard? I could never do it."

"What are you talking about?! There are no waves, no undertow, no nothing here in Greece. The seas are perfectly calm all the time. Most beaches don't even have lifeguards because there's no point."

"Yes, but if I was a lifeguard, I would have to keep my eyes on the water at all times. Look at all the half naked girls I'd end up ignoring. There's just no way."

"You mean to tell me that you couldn't be a lifeguard because it would interfere with your ability to look at girls in bathing suits?"

"Girl watching is a way of life for me. I mean, uh, I only look when you're not around. I mean, I have eyes only for you when you're with me. What I'm trying to say, is that, well, I only look. And looking does no harm. Right? Huh? What do you think? Is that ok? "

"Waiter, bring me another Corona, and a hot poker."

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, certainly nobody truly stops looking at members of the opposite sex regardless of the degree of relationship they may be involved in but to express it in such a bumbling manner is hilarious.

Anonymous said...

Trouble in paradise?

Courtesy said...

I'm a big fan of looking.

running42k said...

He is smooth.

Unknown said...

Boys are stupid.

thethinker said...

Haha, hilarious.

Anonymous said...

Lol, well at least you know he isn't a smooth player.

Anonymous said...

you can order a cheese burger and stare at it all night. as long as you don't take a bite, then you have not cheated on your diet :)

I LIVE BY THIS THEORY. EVERYDAY

Anonymous said...

Hey I think that was really sweet!