Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Exhibit "A" in Learning How to Appreciate What You Have

"Hey iam Jay,
i just wanted 2 say hi i liked your profile and love your pics your such a hottie , so if u wana chatt some more get back 2 me , i promise i wouldnt bite
lIAM A NICE JEWISH BOY
talk 2u soon
Jay
ps your such a hottie"

Like 'Nam, those that have survived the dating world in New York and miraculously find themselves in a relationship, albeit a rocky one, never NEVER want to go back to receiving emails like the one above, that for some ungodly reason, suddenly show up on their unused MySpace account. Brings new meaning to the phrase, 'lets try to work things out.'

7 comments:

ab said...

i just have to say that i'm absolutely addicted to your blog. i hope you don't mind, i added a link to it on my blog.
http://iendedupherehow.blogspot.com/
keep it coming! :)

Jess said...

The dating world is full of predators like the one who sent you that email. No one wants to go back out into that world.

I fear that world.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I just happened upon your blog while searching for "BABBA GANUOSH" -- I'm writing a screenplay at the moment and I'm using BABBA as a name.

Anyway, you've obviliously got talent born from years of carefully structuring arguments and language. You've also got tons of positive feedback from all these readers. Have you thought of the obvious? Writing a book?

JENSEELEY. c o m

Sunny said...

Those people drive the nuts outta me.

Nature Girl said...

just catching up after my Christmas vacation. sorry to hear of your sadness, hang in there. I love your blog and your sence of humor and your fearless approach to life. The right one is out there somewhere! You'll find him! Stacie

rev. billy bob gisher ©2008 said...

do the safe thing. meet people in a bar. truth told, i met mary in an old geezer's home. serious.

Anonymous said...

I wanna say something. I'm gonna put it out there; if you like it, you can take it, if you don't, send it right back. I want to be on you.
Wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. I... I wanna be on you.