Wednesday, March 16, 2005

And Another Idiotic Conversation

Me: I have a date tonight with a chiropractor. I can't believe I'm going out with a chiropractor.
Best Friend: Why? What's wrong with chiropractors?
Me: They think they're doctors, but they're not. I've gone from a neurosurgeon to a chiropractor. My poor Jewish mother.
BF: Look at the bright side, he can adjust your back.
Me: I'd rather go out with a yoga instructor to adjust my back.
BF: Yes, but what will you do when you find your yoga instructor in bed with another man?
Me: Nothing.
BF: You wouldn't be upset he was cheating on you?
Me: It's not cheating if it's with another man. I'd be really upset if he cheated on me with a woman because I would constantly be thinking "what does she have that I don't" but with a man, I know what I'm missing.
BF: I'm not so sure you're actually missing that. Oh, my beautiful wife and son just got home...gotta go.
Me: .....*........

No comments: