Thursday, March 03, 2005

Blog Virgin

So here I am, about to lose my cherry. My blog cherry, you pervs. I've read them before, not too many, just enough to get the general flavor. And I thought to myself, "wouldn't it be a hoot to post the things that go on in my life, rather than write emails and send them to everyone I know...." This way my humiliation can be complete; not just for the elite few to revel in, but for the masses.

Me: 29 years old, female, attorney, divorced, in the NY area. Yes, I understand, I'm not an endangered species. But there's never a dull moment in my life. Not necessarily all exciting moments either, but if it's not exciting, it's most likely humiliating, which holds a certain appeal.

I'm off to try and figure out how to make my page pretty. Because girls like pretty things. Did I just say that? I'm already making myself ill.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't be modest... this'll be a hoot for all of us.

Anonymous said...

What's a cherry?