Friday, April 15, 2005

The Right Thing to Do

OK, so I just heard the strangest words strung together to make an actual sentence I think I've EVER heard in my life - just outside my office:

"Hello, I'm calling regarding a credit to my account that shouldn't be there."

Whaaaa?!?!?! Are you crazy?

I almost tackled my co-worker, but they try to discourage wrestling in the hallways during office hours. (I'll wait until after five).

We're lawyers, for Christ's sake!!! We TAKE people's money, we don't give it back. What kind of messed up set of morals does this guy have?! He's even a REPUBLICAN!!! They have special training sessions for these scenarios, with instructional videos and practice runs. I'm shaking my head in disappointment. I expected more from him, but apparently someone was raised wrong. Very very wrong.

No comments: